Going through the iPhone App Store we reviewed which iPhone apps are the best free iPhone apps. We already know it will start off with the Facebook app but there are a few others that really hit the charts.
1. Facebook – Once again, we already knew it was going to be a top 5. So, let it be number 1 in the app store.
2. PhotoSynth – This one I personally have never heard of. This app is a great Panorama app; user-friendly and fun to use. The iOS has its own Panorama mode but with PhotoSynth it’s much more flexible.
3. RunKeeper – Every runner should have this app. Hands down, a healthy calculator in your pocket while you’re running. Track your jogging and cycling routes, details of your pace and calories burned.
4. LinkedIn Pulse
6. National Rail Enquiries – For anyone using the train, this is a very handy app to have. Journey planning, timetables and a location-aware ‘next train home’ option and much more.
8. Movies by Flixter
9. TonePad – Virtual pianos & guitars are all awesome but this digital musical toys are more suited to Apple handhelds.
10. Thomson Reuters News Pro
Outside of the top 10 note worthy: